Header Ads

Sam Darnold Clears Air on Offense’s Struggles After Seahawks Clinch #1 Seed

The Seattle Seahawks’ dominant win over the San Francisco 49ers has now pushed their record to a massive 14-3. While it helped them secure their top position in the NFC West, a first seed is also confirmed for the team. However, despite the unmatched status, their quarterback, Sam Darnold, still sees areas of improvement in his own game. While he expressed pride in the overall offensive unit, the 28-year-old didn’t back down from accepting his own flaws.

“We just got a resilient group, no matter what happens,” Darnold said in a recent press conference. “I feel like I missed a couple throws, or I feel like I had sharps open on that first drive in in the end zone. I feel like I could have just put the ball on him and let him score.”

This is a developing story….!

The post Sam Darnold Clears Air on Offense’s Struggles After Seahawks Clinch #1 Seed appeared first on EssentiallySports.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.